♥……我们这一家……♥

♥……我们这一家……♥
KENNIX N ELAINE

关注者

2011年4月23日星期六

Today♥♥♥♥♥

Doing a good girl to go to school today =)♥
Haha ~ actually I do not do too much drawing ~ ~ see the headache> <❧
Fortunately, there Yuki, Alice,Ping,and Me painted together like sisters together ~ when the feeling ~❦
Time knew the school had to look at my paintings ~ painting =) but not the color chart ~ ~ I do not figure in the Yuki Fortunately there =)❧
Thank her ~☂♥

Drew two minutes><☂
Also drew five..haha~ 
^^








Home ~ back pain and then began to fire their own go to bed hungry was really tired ~ ~
Will sleep until 7:00 pm ... and then also made ​​a dream is my nightmare ~ ~ her husband in bed I do not accidentally call out ~ when you say nothing has been up and call me ~ I immediately see Phone is not really to my heart soon ~
Said we will never be long ~ scared = (
Finally, you can hit me ~ I am happy to get back ~thx dear^^


And her husband this time ~ I actually put the information you sent me that my information is not accidentally deleted ~
Mad! ! Eventually all right =)
And then, and her husband talk to our kids =)
Getting more and more fun ~ haha =) do not write another photo of a lot ~ ~
Her husband good night =) love you  wife~
 




没有评论:

发表评论