♥……我们这一家……♥

♥……我们这一家……♥
KENNIX N ELAINE

关注者

2011年4月28日星期四

顺利了过了=)yeah!!

My oral test successfully passed the total in =) happy happy =)
Haha ~ can be reduced by the same =)
Then facing a test of the T.T
The few weeks ~
I learned very little ~
How to test well?
Anyway ~ just not in the SPM results will be worse ~
Would be good> <
Think you do your best ~

Last night and her husband, and you have something to say ~
Then I had you on the outside ~
Wife to wait for you~
Can not wait to call her husband asked what ~
Ha ha ~ said so when you get home wife and friends you say =)
My husband has always wanted me to say ~
Finally I won =)

My husband will not have a second home, immediately call =)
Would also like to get my wife laugh =)
Then I said, in fact, no friends =)
Just a saying ~
How will her husband ~
Results =)=)=)
We both know her in-laws like =). .

After reading the "national hero" ~
Nice =)
So her husband came back ~
With him must be good to see =)
Look 27 =)
What day is it? ?
We are dedicated, then certainly knows =)
Haha ~

没有评论:

发表评论